Woombye Ash Brie Baked Sourdough Loaf with Garlic, Rosemary & Voodoo Bacon Jam
This is a great recipe for larger groups! Warning: this can a get a little messy, so be sure to serve on a large chopping board or serving dish! Think of it as a cheat’s fondue.
What you will need
- 1 x wheel of Woombye Cheese Ash Brie
- 1 x jar of Voodoo Bacon Jam
- 2 x cloves of garlic
- 1 x sprig of rosemary
- Pre-heat over to 180 degrees
- To prepare your sourdough loaf, cut a circle from the middle, slightly larger than the wheel of Woombye Cheese Ash Brie
- Place the wheel of Woombye Cheese Ash Brie inside the sourdough loaf and make two small incisions in the cheese with a sharp knife
- Place two whole cloves of garlic into each incision, sprinkle with rosemary & pop in the oven (You can remove these before serving – the garlic will simply permeate the cheese while cooking)
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Remove from the oven and top with a generous spoonful of Voodoo Bacon Jam. Serve immediately.