BAKED CAMEMBERT, ROSEMARY & GARLIC LOAF
So simple to make and tastes delicious!
What you will need:
1 round Woombye Camembert
1 Vienna loaf
3 cloves of garlic- finely chopped
2 tbsps rosemary – finely chopped
8 tbsps olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
How to make it:
- Cut the top off the cheese by turning it on it’s side
- Cut a hole in the middle of the loaf to fit the cheese
- Cut loaf into segments so the cheese can ooze through the bread
- Pop the cheese into the hole and top with rosemary
- Mix together garlic, rosemary, olive oil + salt and pepper
- Pour the mix throughout the loaf
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees
Pro tip: Once out of the oven ooze with some truffle oil.
Love this recipe prepared by Ryan Shovelar!